Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Wreath

I finished making this today. It is inspired by a wreath that was was featured on KSL's Studio 5.

6 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I LOVE that- it is gorgeous! Any chance you'll share the secret on how to make that?

The Sims Family said...

How beautiful! Great job, Sarah.

Kelly said...

Wow! That is amazingly beautiful! Can I have the pattern?

Sarah said...

It is really easy to make though a bit time consuming. It is a styrofoam wreath, lots and lots of felt circles and straight pins. Did you do the art projects in elementary school with the crate paper that you would wrap around the pencil end and dip in glue? It is kind of done like that. You can put the pin in the center of the circle (I found that worked better for me) or you can fold the felt circle in fourths and put the pin through the corner.

Charity said...

Very pretty!!

Tuesdee said...

That is awesome!! So pretty and festive! Works for Valentines and Christmas. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to have to try and make one!