Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fishing

So, a couple of weeks ago Sarah and I went fishing. I used to fish a lot in High School and wanted to get back into it here in Utah. So Sarah and I got equipped and hit the lakes and reservoirs. A few weeks ago, we went with some ward members and caught some nice rainbow trout. Ivan and Rulene were nice enough to let us come and clean them in their newly-refurbished kitchen. Sarah was a good sport: she did most of the cleaning and endured it pretty well. Here are some pictures:






As pictured above, Rulene cooked them up and we had them for dinner. Hopefully we'll be able to post more successful fishing pictures soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you were pretty successful on your fishing trip. Next time you should take some pictures while you're out fishing too. :-)

Fishing is something I enjoy doing too, although I haven't done it regularly for a very long time. Perhaps that's something we could look forward to doing the next time our paths cross.

Charity said...

Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing.