Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Fishing

So last week Sarah and I, as well as Lucas and his girlfriend Lauren, went fishing on Thursday and Saturday. With the warm weather the fishing is getting to be a little off-and-on, but we did have a some luck when the sun went down and the water cooled off.


Me displaying the two fish I caught on Thursday: pretty good rainbow trout.


Lucas stepped up to the task of cleaning the fish . . .


. . . and trying to get some stuck lines out on Saturday.


This was the biggest catch of Saturday. I think it was my best trout yet. It put up a pretty good fight.


Lauren and Sarah got a little freaked out when the fish objected to us ripping the hook out of its throat.

Veni, vidi, vici

1 comment:

Tera said...

Nice work guys! My dad took me fishing the other day. Pretty relaxing--I was surprised.