So, I know I have been a slacker lately with this blog and I was tagged a while ago by Charity. Here it is finally!
I am - a newlywed (3 months on Friday!), an employee at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
I have -a wonderful husband, blond hair and blue eyes
I get frustrated when -I have to work when we are short staffed and all of our patients are having "dirty" problems, I don't feel like I am performing well enough
I value - people who are genuine and kind, my knowledge of the gospel, sleep
I wish - I agree with Charity, I wish we had another candidate to choose from for President, I wish that I had more of a desire to exercise so I can loose weight, I also wish I had a dog
I fear -water, I desperately need to learn to swim but it scares me, never being good enough
I dislike - fighting and crying
I love - food, chocolate chip cookies, or anything sweet really, my husband and family
I tag- Sunni, Lee, My parents and other family members who still need a blog!
1 comment:
The comment section seemed so lonely. I had to add.
Post a Comment