- I love to eat surgary chocolatey things, especially chocolate chip cookies. If I let myself I could eat a whole batch of chocolate chip cookies by myself.
- When I was younger I remember wanting to be a bull rider, although I don't remember when or how long this lasted. I thought it looked like a lot of fun. I am very glad I never pursued that.
- I have wanted to go to medical school to become a pediatric oncologist. I have since decided not to do that with hopes that I don't have to work so I can be a mom at home.
- I love roller coasters. I can ride them over and over until I get way too sick to stand. (Ask Lee's family since they have been to six flags with me recently. :) )
- I can do vocal percussion and don't ask me to do it for you because I probably won't, its embarrasing. I am only adding this on because I couldn't think of anything else to put.
I now tag my mom (because she still needs to get a blog) , my dad for the same reason, Lee, Kelly, and anyone else who wants!
3 comments:
I'm with you on the chocolate chip cookies. Let's get together, make a batch and eat them all together!!
Don't forget me!!! :)
Hello? Anybody there? : )
I'd love to hear how you guys are doing!!!
Post a Comment