It was Lee's birthday yesterday, Sept. 4th. We had a little party with just the two of us last night then had family over tonight. This picture is from last night. We have had a lot of fun playing! I had fun making his cake too. I ended up calling it a butter pecan cake which tasted really good, though the frosting was a little dry. I even put all 23 candles on the cake.
4 comments:
So I know Lee is the main subject of the photo, but are we getting a look at your kitchen too? I remember turning 23 what seems like ages ago. I'd only been home from my mission for about 2 months and knew some girl named Kelly Jeffs, but didn't have a clue how wonderful her or her family was. Happy belated birthday Lee! Stay out of trouble and have fun.
That is our kitchen! I am hoping to get some pictures posted soon so you can see more of our apartment.
Happy Birthday, Lee!! Since Ed stared the trend, I remember when I turned 23, even longer ago. I had two children, Dallin was 20 months, and Dailie almost 2. Life was crazy, and it hasn't slowed down much since.
duuuude! happy late birthday! I gotta write you an email one of these days.. I'm such a lazy bum. aaand didn't know you got married. congratulations on that too:)
Post a Comment