Lee and I celebrated Valentine's Day on the 15th this year as we were both really busy on the 14th. Since we had hardly nothing going on the 15th we got to spend the whole day together! When we got married we decided we would take turns being "in charge" of Valentine's Day. This year it was my turn. I decorated the apartment with some balloons and a few other things and pretty much made food for us all day. I made crepes for breakfast. They were so good! (I found a great gluten-free recipe online.) I also made a "manly" meal for Lee for dinner, roast and potatoes.
Lee and I also got each other modest gifts. He got fishing stuff (he made sure I knew that men don't get romantic gifts for Valentine's day :) and I got a cuddle wrap and the traditional flowers and chocolates.
No comments:
Post a Comment