Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winter fishing

I know we have a lot of posts about fishing but Lee is still enjoying it even with all the snow! He has been ice fishing a few times with Brad, a new friend of his. This is him on a trip to Deer Creek with his brother, Lucas. I think he now sees the value of having a motorized auger. Maybe some day...
I went with Lee early this week to a spot on the Provo River. There was no ice there but the wind sure made it cold!!! I confess that I am a wuss when it comes to a cold, hard wind and I stayed in the car most of that trip. The part of the Provo Canyon that we were in is so beautiful the trip was still worth it to me! I am going to miss that canyon more than any other place in Utah when we move. Here are a couple pics that I took:
Lee thinks that I am really weird because I can see Jabba the Hutt in this next pic. Please tell me I am not the only one who sees it!

No comments: