Thursday, November 25, 2010

A little update from my life, I was officially diagnosed with Celiac disease on Tuesday. I went in to the docter about a month ago to get some medicine for migraines and we decided we would draw some blood work. We drew a celiac panel with the others not expecting anything and it came back positive. I was extremely surprised by this. Anyway, two weeks ago I had an EGD with a small bowell biopsy and I met with the Dr. on Tuesday do go over the results. Its official!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Sarah I am sorry to hear this news! I remember when I was diagnosed with MS I felt like my world was turning upside down. Hang in there. I know change can be hard. Let me know if you need anything! **hugs**

Lee Deppermann said...

More gluten for me.

NickandAmber said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. Hang in there, we love you!

The Sims Family said...

Bummer, Sarah. But be of good sheer, you have "experts" in the area with Mom and Amy! We love you and hope all goes well.