Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back in Business

Lee and I are excited to announce...


WE HAVE THE INTERNET!!!


It is so nice to once again feel more connected to the outside world and to all of you! We were also without TV for a while but we have that now too! We owe these luxuries to our move to a new apartment!

Some of you might have heard about our troubles with our past landlord but we are excited to forget that past and excited to be in the place we are now. We found this great duplex within our ward boundries and were quick to take it off the market and moved here just a couple weeks ago. The rooms are bigger and the ceilings are a normal height so Lee no longer has to stoop over like this...

Here is what our new apartment looks like from the outside:
More news from our live includes Lee being out of school for the summer. He is enjoying working full-time at the MTC with the Senior Couples. Lee is also currently serving as the Ward Clerk. (He has been for the last 9 months or so but I don't remember if I have mentioned it here or not! :) ) I am serving as the Book Club Leader for the Relief Society and was also called as the Primary Music Leader about a month ago. I also get to sing with the Nursery kids which is a lot of fun.
For those of you who know Rebekah Shannon, we went and watched her play soccer for the Special Olympics last Saturday along with Tera, Amy, Kyle and Addison. She was very excited and asked about all of the family and you were all doing. She also wants to know when everyone who doesn't live in Utah is going to come and visit her!
Well, make sure you all start checking our blog again because there will be more to come!

4 comments:

Charity said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! Looks like things are staying exciting for you guys. Can't wait to see you this week!!

Unknown said...

Welcome back. The picture of Lee makes it look like you were living in a place designed for hobbits before.

Glad to hear that things (including your ceiling) are moving up in the world.

Tera said...

I am glad you are back. I think your apartment is so nice...a good change for you guys.

The Sims Family said...

Good to hear what you've been up to. Your new place looks cute and I'm glsd you were able to get into a better place.