I want to thank everyone again for everything they did to help with our wedding. It was a hard and stressful time for several reasons and I know that the time spent on the wedding could have been spent doing many other useful and memorable things. Thank you again for your help.
If anyone is wanting to see more pictures, or wants me to email you copies of any, just let us know!
I couldn't help put this picture in below. I think it is so funny. Nobody is looking at the the camera or pulling a decent face except for Audri. Then you have Daniel kissing Sam on the cheek (or whatever he is doing :) ) and Wendy's hand coming in on the side pointing at Ethan. I had to share this with everyone.
.JPG)
4 comments:
Dana gave us a DVD with the pictures on it, and we have loved looking through them. What a wonderful, beautiful, glorious day. Tell us more about what you're up to. Are you doing school, or working, or both? And, do you have season football tickets? What's Lee's school load like this semester? Thanks for the post!
Sarah, Charity -
I would love to have some pictures of the wedding. We failed to take many pictures that week.
Sarah, Lee -
I love your blog. I'm glad that we got to be apart of your special day. We won't have missed it for the world. Thanks for allowing us to be with you. And everytime I watch Nacho Libre I will think of you. (especially you, Lee!)
Your wedding pictures are so pretty! I love your pink shoes! So cute! :) It was nice meeting you guys even though it wasnt the happiest time. I am glad that you guys all have blogs. Troy is really excited to get back in contact with all of you. I know he has missed being in the loop of things. Congrats on the your marriage, it's so much fun! Enjoy it! :)
Hey, it looks like we can't look at your family's blog b/c we arent invited. Could we be added to the list? My email is arinjeffs@gmail.com.
Post a Comment