Thanksgiving for me this year was mostly uneventful. I worked a full 12 hours that day then went to join Lee and his brother Lucas at my parents house. They had joined the Brinkerhoffs there earlier that day for dinner and fun. (By the way, Addy told me once she has a crush on Lee. I don't know if she knows what that means yet or not, but I think its cute.) The next morning we even slept in and didn't get up for the crazy sales. However, we later did enjoy a couple sales, getting super good deals on a new camera and some new bedding.
Lee and I have spent a couple nights in hotel beds that were very poofy and luxurious. We have since wanted to recreate that in our bed and this was our first step. Although our mattress has a lot to be desired (not to mention our box spring that has space ships on it) we now have a poofy comforter.
No comments:
Post a Comment